My Quiet Place


Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Time Continues

Five Years ago, January 12 at 7:52 am, I lost my husband of almost 6 years marriage. Bruce was so many things to me, a husband, a lover, a friend and my soulmate.



How can five years feel like just yesterday, for the good and the bad. Every year I think it won't be as hard and every year it seems just a little bit harder. I miss him. It feels like someone is squeezing my heart and just won't let go.

Life is a beautiful thing. There are so many things to cherrish, small and large. Bruce and my marriage was filled with wonderful times and hard times, but we made the most of all the times we had. Bruce had a spirit about him that would find good in everything.



Time continues... Each day Bruces has been gone that much longer. My life continues with a new husband, who I love so much. We have a full life and enjoy ever minute we have together. My past experiences have taught me to cherrish and hold on to what I have.

Tonight I will think of my Bruce and let him know how much it ment to be his wife and how much I miss him.

I may have only had a short time with him but I am happy to say that he was my husband and I love him dearly. I love you Bruce.

No comments:

Post a Comment